Current Grant Application
Fall Application: Due Date to be announced
When both parts are complete, please submit them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Grant Information
Falmouth Education Foundation exists to support academics, athletics, and the arts throughout the Falmouth, Maine Community. We offer opportunities twice a year for anyone in the community to bring forth their idea of the needs within our community and for our children. If you have any questions, please contact the Mary Reany.
Applications that meet one or more of the following criteria will be considered:
- Ideas that support the Falmouth Schools’ educational philosophy and its goals.
- Innovative educational projects/programs/items that augment the curriculum in a meaningful way.
- Projects/programs/items that explore new and imaginative curricular ideas and teaching practices.
- Projects/programs/items that will directly impact a significant number of students and/or teachers over an extended period of time.
- Evidence of a well-conceived, clearly described project that demonstrates carefully researched budgeting of projects/programs/items.
- No beneficiary may receive more than 10% of the FEF funds available in that year except by majority board approval.
- Funds from FEF shall be available to programs affiliated with the Falmouth School System and the Falmouth community at large.
- FEF chooses to fund projects that are not organized around the areas of sexuality, politics, or religion. Any exception requires majority board approval.
- Grant funds may not be used to pursue degrees, pay indirect costs or administrative fees, pay for travel expenses, or pay for salaries.
All applicants will receive written notification of award or denial within four weeks of the deadline.
All materials purchased with the FEF funds will remain the property of the Falmouth school district and/or community organizations.
Questions? Contact Mary Reany.